Waiting period for blue British kittens 6 months to a year or longer - no waiting lists - for more info about our unique waiting process, please email me to the undermentioned email address.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after reading all the info on this page and first page if you have questions. Preferably not by WA or sms due to high inquiry volumes and much info to share.
* As stated on our first page, we prefer not to ship kittens to other provinces from Durbanville, Cape Town where we live (that is air travel and long distance road travel).
* For their own protection, we prefer to place kittens in environments where cats do not have access to roads and free roaming.
* The following are included in our kitten package: standard de-worming & flea treatment; vet checks and vaccinations at 8-9 and 12-13 weeks; 5 generation pedigree & WCF registration certificate; micro-chipping with GetMeKnown pet identification system, neutering of males. New owners are required to have females spayed between 6 and 9 months and send us proof. Kittens leave with a Hills Starter Pack, as well as 1.5kg Cats Best litter which they grew up on, if available from suppliers at the time of release.
* Viewing and visits by appointment from 8-9 weeks of age after first vet check and first vaccs and after completion and approval of our questionnaire available on request.
* Ready to go to selected local new homes after from 13 weeks of age. Questionnaire to be completed and must be approved for all prospective new owners before viewing appointment or adoption.
*We breed British Shorthair and Munchkin now and again, prices range between R2750 and R7600. Our prices compare favourably with current prices for rare breed, registered kittens and puppies, which may range from R3 000 to well over R15 000.
* We do not keep waiting lists. Please stay in touch by e-mail if you remain interested.
* Also please read the first page of this website.