For more info about availability, waiting times, our approach for adoptions and price per breed, unique waiting process and questionnaire for approval please email thealamprech@gmail after reading all the info on this page and home page. Our price range is provided below.
* Waiting times for shortlegged Munchkins and British Shorthairs 6 months to a year or longer.
* As stated on our home page, we prefer not to ship kittens to other provinces from Durbanville, Cape Town where we live (no air travel or long distance road travel). We want to meet the parents of our kittens and prefer them to also meet the kittens before making the important long term decision to adopt. We believe that adopting a kitten from a breeder in your area as opposed to long distance travel, is in the best interest of all involved.
* For their own protection, we insist to place kittens in environments where cats do not have access to roads and free roaming.
* The following are included in our kitten package: standard de-worming & flea treatment; two vet checks and vaccinations at 8-9 and 12-13 weeks; 5 generation pedigree & WCF registration certificate; micro-chipping with GetMeKnown pet identification system. Kittens leave with a 1.5kg Cats Best litter which they grew up on, if available from suppliers at the time of release.
* We endorse early neutering and spaying - more info on request.
* Viewing and visits by appointment from 8-9 weeks of age after first vet check and first vaccs and after completion and approval of our questionnaire available on request. Questionnaire with 35 questions to be completed and must be approved for all prospective new owners before viewing appointment or adoption.
* We breed British Shorthair and Munchkin now and again and very rarely Siamese, prices range between R2950 and R8200. Our prices compare favourably with current prices for rare breed, registered kittens and puppies, which may range from R3 000 to well over R15 000.
* We do not keep standard waiting lists but have an unique waiting process - please ask for more info.
* Also please read the home page of this website.